Laminar Flow UPS Storage Cart
· The horizontal laminar air flow design ensures a high level of cleanliness inside each partition in the cabinet.
· A shock absorber system between the main body and the casters protects the materials against impacts of vibration during the moving process.
· The shelf board in each partition is made of perforated stainless steel. This prevents turbulence, which will affect the cleanliness inside the cabinet.With the air velocity sensor and LED indicator, the laminar air flow condition can be monitored.
· With large casters, moving the cart is not a hard work for any personnel.
· Side panels of the cabinet are made of static-dissipative PVC to prevent impacts of electrostatic discharge.
· With the air velocity sensor and LED indicator, the laminar air flow condition can be monitored.
· The product provides a clean space for mate'rials to be moved. The cleanliness level in the cabinet is kept above ISO Class 5 (≒ Class 100).
· Available options include "chemical filter" which can fight against pollutants such as acids, alkalis, and microorganisms, and "PTFE filter" which has extreme low outgassing, is boron-free, and resists corrosion.
|Model||Laminar flow storage cart with UPS|
|Cleanliness||≧ISO CLASS 5(CLASS 100 FED.STD.209D)|
|Efficiency||Above 99.97% Efficient On 0.3µm Particles|
|Main filter||HEPA / ULPA|
|Power||AC110V 1Φ 60Hz
2 hours' operating time after the UPS has been charged for 10 hours
|Main structure||Stainless steel (SUS304) with antistatic plastic sliding door|