· The main product handling chamber maintains a Grade A clean environment by utilizing laminar airflow.
· The doors utilize an inflatable seal to ensure the airtightness of the aseptic isolator.
· It comes with an integrated hydrogen peroxide decontamination device, giving it a Sterilization-In-Place (SIP) capability.
· We design and fabricate according to your specific needs and required working environment.
· We can also fabricate isolators that are to be used for containment and use negative pressure instead of the usual positive pressure.
|Cleanliness||Main room: ISO Class 5 (Class 100)|
|Particle Efficiency||Above 99.99% Efficient On 0.3µm Particles|
|Dust collection||HEPA filter|
|Air Volume (CMM)||18.6|
|Air Velocity (m/s)||0.45|
|Interior Pressure||Low positive pressure|
|Electrical||AC 1Φ220V 50Hz|
|Equipment power||Isolator: 1500VA＊purifyer not include|
|Construction||Main body: Stainless steel ＃400 polishing
Subroom stainless steel ＃400 polishing
Door: Polycarbonate (PC)
Stainless steel door and frame: Polycarbonate (PC)
Globe Black Chloroprene