Negative Pressure Isolation Stretcher
· Medical wheeled stretcher is fitted with a transparent and soft vinyl enclosure. You have the option of either procuring a complete set (stretcher + biosafety capsule) or having your existing stretcher(s) retrofitted with a biosafety capsule.
· Negative pressure is maintained inside the capsule. This will prevent contaminants, particles, allergens, and even pathogens from accumulating inside the capsule; that may or may not have been expelled by the person through coughing and other means.
· The air inside the capsule is discharged using a compact, ultra-high performance air filter. This ensures that only clean and purified air is released outside the biosafety capsule.
· Dry cell batteries can be used to power up the ultra-high performance air filter. Device can run for approximately 1.5 hours using dry cell batteries. Moreover, an AC100V power supply and shoulder type large capacity battery is also available as an optional accessory.
· The biosafety capsule comes with an in-car (12v) power cable as a standard accessory.
|Particle Efficiency||Above 99.9995% Efficient On 0.1~0.2µm Particles|
|Dust Collection||PTFE ULPA Filter|
|Dimension (W×D×H) (mm)||1970×630×(995~1670)|
|Air Volume (CMM)||Approximately 0.5|
|Operation||Use battery or external vehicle power supply (DC 12V)|
DC 12V (power supply for car)
AC 1Φ110V 60Hz(optional)
Exhaust unit: steel plate baked painting
Approximately 55 (negative pressure hood: about 20kg)